High Sensitive Troponin I > ABSOL HS Reagent

본문 바로가기
ABSOL VET Contact Us Login
Language
  • · Korean
  • · English

Absology will be with you all the time.
With us, begin a new era of In-vitro Diagnosis.

Absology will be with you all the time.
With us, begin a new era of In-vitro Diagnosis.

Cardiovascular Disease High Sensitive Troponin I

본문

High Sensitive Troponin I

• Absoludy Ultra Troponin I is PIFA Technology(Photooxidation induced Fluorescence Amplification) based quantitative measuring diagnostic test.

• Tnl-Ultra is for detecting myocardial infarction (MI) and assessing risk of adverse events in patients presenting with ischemic symptoms suggestive of acute coronary syndrome. [NCBI]

• Measuring the level of Ultra Troponin I To exclude AMI(Acute myocardial infarction) from other myocardial injury particularly suitable for emergency testing.

Anti-cancer therapy monitoring

• Absoludy Ultra Troponin I is PIFA Technology(Photooxidation induced Fluorescence Amplification) based quantitative measuring diagnostic test.

• Measuring the level of Ultra Troponin I to help monitoring of chemotherapy related cardiotoxicity which may allow for earlier realization of the degree of cardiac damage occurring during treatment, creating the opportunity for more timely modulation of therapy.

• Cardiotoxicity is a common complication that may compromise the clinical effectiveness of anticancer therapy, impacting both cardiologic and oncologic patients' outcome. The early identification, prevention and treatment of cardiotoxicity remain an important strategy to reduce morbidity and mortality in cancer patients.

ADVANTAGE

SPECTIFICATION

AMR

10~15,000 pg/mL

Test time

30 Min

Samples Type

Serum and Plasma (Lithiumheparin and K-EDTA)

Samples Volume 

20 uL 

Contact

Cartridge_10EA

Pretreatment_20EA

Disposable Tip_24EA

Code Chip_1EA

Package Insert_1EA

RESULT DATA

PROCEDURE

PIFA process analysis

ABSOL HS PIFA.png

ADVANTAGE

SPECTIFICATION

AMR

10~15,000 pg/mL

Test time

30 Min

Samples Type

Serum and Plasma (Lithiumheparin and K-EDTA)

Samples Volume 

20 uL 

Contact

Cartridge_10EA

Pretreatment_20EA

Disposable Tip_24EA

Code Chip_1EA

Package Insert_1EA

RESULT DATA

PROCEDURE

PIFA process analysis

ABSOL HS PIFA.png